Dralco Systems 1219 Fort Worth Highway, Weatherford, Texas 76086

817-­599-7335

Rug Beater

The Dralco patented Rug Beater is our premier mat cleaning system. With the same patented skip-bush technology, push-to-start features and easy-clean dirt tray as the Mat Wacker, the Rug Beater is built to withstand wear and tear due to its stainless steel exterior and sturdy build. This machine features a push button start, 110V and 220V power supplies and cleans mats up to 34″ without water. It special features include durable direct drive technology and safety features to make the Rug Beater the safest, most effective mat cleaning system on the market. The first Rug Beater ever made is still in commission in Weatherford, Texas. Dralco is experienced in the car wash field, specifically in the mat cleaning market having manufactured Rug Beaters since 1989. It is unparalleled in the mat cleaning industry and an estimated 99% of our Rug Beaters are still in functioning condition today…the other 1% were simply hit by cars. It is ideal for cleaning thin or thick mats up to 43 inches wide and cleans the following:

  • sand
  • dirt
  • ice
  • snow
  • ground in dirt
  • dog hair
  • grass
  • food stains (with stain remover)

                             

Products

AllEscort